Swann DVR8-3000 Digital Video Recorder - 1 TB HDD - H.264, D1 - Fast Ethernet - HDMI - VGA - USB - Composite Video
- Swann's latest TruBlue blue-lit D1 DVR with real time, full screen high resolution video recording
- Just add cameras to record and view up to 8 channels of high quality video simultaneously
- A comprehensive surveillance system that allows you to view & record 8 cameras and view live with the free SwannView app
- Set & forget by recording continuously from 8 channels for 30 days+ onto a 1TB hard drive, even longer with motion detection
- Save time & have peace of mind by easily locating incident video, then transfer to external storage via USB, eSATA or network
- View live or playback in high resolution on your LCD screen via VGA connection or HDTV via HDMI
- Setting up remote viewing has never been easier with Swann's 'My DVR' customizable network configuration
- Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on 3G/4G-enabled Smartphones & tablets including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and more*, and remote notification via email
- A cutting-edge solution for any home or business wanting complete protection
|Product Type||Digital Video Recorder|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SWDVR-83000H|
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.swann.com.au/region/usa/entry/us|
|Manufacturer||Swann Communications Pty., Ltd|
|Product Name||PRO DVR8-3000 Digital Video Recorder|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Frame Rate||30 fps|
Network & Communication
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.53 lb|
|Certifications & Standards||
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
This product is shipped only within USA.
Computer Valley makes every effort to provide accurate specifications and description on all products that are found on www.computervalleyusa.com however Computer Valley is not responsible for any errors in products specifications and descriptions on our website.
For complete and updated descriptions, compatibilities and specifications we recommend our clients to consult with manufacturer's websites. Computer Valley is not responsible and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your computer configuration. Please ensure that you have verified compatibility with your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site prior to purchase.
For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
We ship by UPS, FEDEX and USPS from the nearest locations possible based on stock in hand.